2020 World Market For
This report was prepared during the period of January 2020 through June 2020.
Workforce Management Systems
Market statistics are reported for the full year of 2019. The vendor profiles are current through April 2020.
Significant trends and forces impacting WFM demand today and tomorrow
Who’s doing what with the cloud, omnichannel, mobile, robotics and AI.
The most comprehensive analysis of market size and composition
The most comprehensive vendor profiles you will find anywhere
Market shares by source and global region
What is the effect of gig economy, COVID-19 shortages, regulations, and more?
Challenges and opportunities
Forecast to 2024 and why!
- Comprehensive – 118 pages with 53 tables.
- Seventh biannual workforce management report dating to 2008. We know WFM!!!
- Incisive 12-page Executive Summary. Get the gist with a quick read! Critical success factors identified!
- Trends examined at environmental, contact center, and vendor levels – only Pelorus ties it all together.
- Market shares based on actual sales, not installed base.
- Detailed profiles for eight leading vendors; background, strategies, products, differentiators.
- Must-have for product planning, marketing, partnering, and sales management
- Researched and written by Dick Bucci, respected industry analyst and author of 18 books and comprehensive reports on the contact center industry